This is my personal reflection on the adventures that I am going to encounter while in Vanuatu.
Friday, December 4, 2009
A Little Something About Fruit
So I was thinking that I needed to take a minute and just write a little about fruit yes I said fruit. If ever there was a reason to come to Vanuatu it is to experience the food. The food is amazing the vegtables are delicious I can't even begin to find words to describe how wonderful it is. Oh and the meat here it is the most amazing color, it really is beautiful. I know I just described meat as beautiful. I might be going a little crazy... Anyway now let me just try to describe how amazing the fruit is. There are fruits here that I have never seen before. There is this one called Soursap it is so good. And Grapefruit here is to die for. I don't like Grapefruit at home but here I could eat it all day long. Now let me tell you about my favorite, it would be the Pineapple. Did you know that Pineapples grow from a bush out of the ground, I always assumed they grew on trees but no. I will have to post a picture. But you haven't really tasted a Pineapple until you have tasted one here. They are so sweet and juicy. If I could send everyone a Pineapple for Christmas I would. So if you were trying to think of an excuse to come visit Vanuatu now you have one you have to come for the fruit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment